Roses Candles and Stones, Oh My!
Hello All!
Today I wanted to share a fun and easy project to decorate your home. Using glass bowls and/or vase you can create a unique statement for any room in your home. I am a sentimental person, so I chose to use dried roses from a bouquet of flowers I had received from my boyfriend on our first date. I cut away the stems of the roses so I could use the heads in my decoration. Then I simply chose a glass bowl that I felt displayed my flowers the best, and placed the heads of the roses in the bowl. I like the simplicity of this look, but you can adapt this project to suite your personality. In my second glass bowl I chose to use a mix of river stones and a candle with the same colour scheme. The great thing about this project is that you can literally come up with so many designs and use just about anything. You can find glass bowls at Walmart or even the dollar store. Have fun with this project and try different size bowls or vase.
No comments:
Post a Comment